Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bullsh@!

In honor of the Bullsh@! card game I played in the "Bear Cave" at my high school.  I'm going to start a continual blog posts about things I see that make me want to call Bullsh@!.  For those of you who have never played this game, you can check out the rules at this link

My first call is on the NFL saying that they're goal is to protect the players and the "Shield" of football.  After last night's Monday Night Football game and the entire season for that matter, I think it's clear that the NFL only cares about the bottom line.  If you don't know what I'm talking about take a look at the video on this ESPN link.

What's more dangerous to the integrity of the league then referees blowing a call that the majority of analysis and even fans can see was blown.  To be honest, the game hasn't knocked the Packers out of the playoffs, however, after time passes we'll learn how important that one loss could be.

In addition, these new referees don't know how to break up dog piles.  


Their inability to quickly disperse the players and control the scene has been leading to skirmishes on the field that may lead to baseball like clearing of the benches.  


Wouldn't that be great for the game and the safety of players.  


What makes it worse is that the NFL has come out and said the call was good.  We all know that's bullsh@!.  Even Herm Edwards knows.    

       

No comments:

Post a Comment