Friday, September 14, 2012

10 Reasons Why I'm Happy My Wife Was Born

I'm happy to say that my wife was born on this day.  In her honor and since this is probably the best way for her and I to communicate I've decided to post a list of reasons why I'm happy she was born so many years ago. 

In no specific order: 

1.  I have someone that will laugh at my jokes.  Whether she is laughing at me or with me.  I try not to think about it. 


2.  If it wasn't for her I would be computer illiterate.  I wouldn't know the joys of blogging and facebooking.  Yes, you have to thank her for unleashing my random blog thoughts upon the world.


3.  I know for a fact that if she didn't believe in me I not only wouldn't be able to graduate with my Master's degree, I definitely wouldn't try.  Thank you for being my inspiration honey.   


4.  Even though she doesn't like it when we debate, I'm really happy she has a mind of her own.  She doesn't let me get away with stupid comments and I like defending those comments.  Those moments are the spice in my life.


5.  I have someone to watch a movie with.  I can tell you from experience, it's boring and a little sad when you go to a movie by yourself.

Doesn't it look sad and/or creepy.

6.  A couple of weeks ago I realized I sleep a lot better when she's in bed with me.  She's like my human snuggy.


7.  She introduced me to the Italian cuisine, which is probably the reason why I'm 250 lbs.  There is nothing like having some of her lasagna with extra cheese.


8.  I have somebody who knows all my secrets and still wants to be with me.  Let me tell you something, it's hard to find someone who wants to be with you when you show them all your scars and blemishes.

 
9.  I have someone who knows what she's doing when she is caring for our baby.  It's comforting to know that when I'm working she's isn't putting our daughter in harms way.  

 
10.  I'm extremely happy that my wife was born because there really isn't anyone else I can imagine who can make me laugh, cry, mad and happy all at the same time.  It makes life an emotional roller coaster that I hope won't stop anytime soon.  

Ihi's Perfect Present.  Young and skinner me.
 
Love you Bugga.  Hope I can make this birthday memorable.  In a good way.                              

 

3 comments:

  1. Brah you the man. great post. my lil sis is a great girl. I especially like the vase one and laughed at the movie one cause its true. hope you made her day memorable. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahalo for the support. I think she had good time yesterday. She told me she did anyway. Mahalo again and take care.

      Delete
  2. Hey i just created a gmail account just so i can comment on this great blog

    ReplyDelete