Wednesday, August 29, 2012

You May Not Kiss The Bride

This Friday in select theaters a movie filmed in Hawaii and produced by Hawaii Film Partners are proud to present "You May Not Kiss The Bride".  I can't tell you how excited I am to find out Hawaii has their own production company in Honolulu.  If you were to ask my wife she would say that I'm not a movie fan but somewhat of a fanatic.  Lets just say I sometimes pass the time by watching movie trailers.  With increased movie and television productions in Hawaii I hope one day studio's will be built in Hawaii.  To not only bring a spotlight to Hawaii but to add jobs (hopefully will be open to locals) and utilize the pool of talent that fill the islands.  Watch and decide if this movie is worth your time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment