Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought Iʻd make a list of things Iʻm grateful, which arenʻt so obvious and I take for granted everyday.  Now before I start, I would like to admit that in our day it may be hard to be grateful when we are facing this...


Unrest in the Middle East

Pic Credit:  Frugal Cafe Blog Zone

Unemployment

Pic Credit:  Washington Post

No Twinkies!!!!



Despite these dark times, life is still good.  And this is why...

Pic Credit:  Mom Goes Green

Toilet Paper

Pic Credit:  filtersystem.blogspot.com
  
Clean Water

Pic Credit:  vulture.com
  
No War In Our Backyard

Now do you believe there are people this very second who donʻt have any of the blessings I just mentioned.  As Americans, lets always be grateful for the small things because other people donʻt even have that.    



No comments:

Post a Comment