Friday, October 30, 2009

Nightmare on BCS Street



For all those BCS lovers and perpetrators I would like to wish you a Happy Halloween. Hope you'll enjoy the games tomorrow because your beloved BCS might be in jeoperday. Upsets by the hand of Oregon, Georgia and Oklahoma State may be fatal blows to the great monster, "The BCS". Just like I cheered when Freddy Krueger dispatched his vicitms one by one, I will applaud if I were to see Florida, USC and Texas take a deep sleep and never wake up. Just like Friday the 13th, the most unlikely person (Boise State, TCU) will survive. Here is to Halloween, hope all of you enjoy it. Dress up and eat candy and for those sports fans out there, I encourage you to watch football tomorrow because you might be in for a treat.

Happy Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Without Dez Bryant, I think Oklahoma State is gonna lose (not unless they bring back that Heisman winning tailback they had...what was his name again?) USC could lose to Oregon, but as much as I hate to say it, Oregon will probably choke. And Florida....well lets just hope Georgia can scrap together ONE good game this season and beat Florida because I need this Tebow "bromance" america has to go away Ricky Tick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this Tebow love affair needs to end. I have a good feeling with Georgia, having 2 weeks to rest and prepare will hopefully give them the kryptonite they need to take down superman. If the Ducks do take down USC, I wonder what will happen in the BCS standings. Will Oregon jump over Boise State and TCU and how far will USC fall in the polls?

    ReplyDelete