Monday, April 19, 2010

P90X Commitment


One of the first thoughts after my beautiful little girl was born last week Thursday at 4:10 am in the morning was surprisingly, "I need to lose some weight". Seeing my child made me realize how important it is for me to not only be alive to see her grow up but to have the ability to play with her without being winded every 5 minutes. Even though I don't smoke cigarettes, it feels like I am every time I tie my shoes (that should be a big hint, if you are wondering whether or not you're overweight). So today I announce to everyone my commitment to get in shape and lose up to 40 -50 lbs (180lbs) by the time my daughter is old enough to run. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted every month on my progress towards a healthier body.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Keola! I wish you all the best. You should get into running/biking, it's good fun and you feel so proud when you finish an event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rochelle. I can see myself running. However, my butt can't handle being on a bike too long. After riding a bike it looks like I just got off of a horse.

    ReplyDelete